We at www.carburetordiaphragms.com collect information from you when you register on our site. Upon registration, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, contact details as well as address. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
2. We use your data ONLY and SOLELY to proceed and complete your orders.
3. Any personal data (registration) on our website without corresponding order will be deleted in 72 hours after the day of the registration.
4. Any personal data (registration) on our website with corresponding purchase will be stored securely for our own records only. At any time you have the right to know how your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be retained for. In regards with the above you can always:
— access your personal data that is known to us.
— supplement and correct your personal data whenever you wish.
— at any time request from us to delete your personal data via our contact emails (please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person).
5. We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may only release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law or to protect ours or other rights, property or safety.
6. We are committed to the security of personal data and we take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are regularly reviewed. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information. Our entire website uses SSL technology. Simply explained this is a protocol that encrypts communication between our server and your browser to safeguard your personal information and guarantee privacy. SSL encryption technology works with all browsers. So brifley said no matter if you just browse our website or you use your card or PayPal to purchase items your privacy will be assured by SSL encrypting technology.
7.We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
This privacy statement was last updated on July 28, 2018.