Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our webstore. If you continue to browse, use and purchase from this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following “Terms and Conditions” of use, governing www.carburetordiaphragms.com relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these “Terms and Conditions”, please do not purchase from our store.
In the “Terms & Conditions” of “www.carburetordiaphragms.com”, “We” or “Us” refer to the owner of this website and the term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. You are responsible for any import duty, local taxes, customs clearance charges or any other charges that may apply in your country or state.
2. Our items are not covered by warranty but can be returned. Please, read about how to return them in our “Shipping & Return Policy”. If you do not accept this, please do not order parts from our shop.
3. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
4. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
6. Any product or part offered for sale on this website must be fitted and used by a competent person.
7. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
8. “We” will not be responsible for any actual or consequential loss in regard to late or non-delivery, incorrect supply, material defect or incorrect fitting.
9. “We” reserve the right to refuse any order. We will regard your order as accepted at the point we issue the dispatch notification.
PLEASE PRINT A COPY OF THESE “TERMS & CONDITIONS” FOR YOUR RECORDS!